Picture it as a snapshot of you and your skills and related experience to the position you are applying for. Your resume is something you want to present in a brief, clear, and concise manner. It must contain enough information to show your skills and pique their interest to want to meet with you.
- Make sure your contact information is current and up to date.
- Use a professional email address.
- Stick to a font between 10-12 and stick to a black font that is easy to read.
- Proof read for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Use reverse chronological order. List your current or most recent employer first and work backwards.
- Stick to relevant experience and skills.
- Consider using a resume template if you are unsure where to start.